- 2 x 3 oz. pkgs. lime flavored gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- 14 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 3 oz. pkg. lemon flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 x 3 oz. pkgs. cherry flavored gelatin
1. Dissolve the lime gelatin in 2 cups of boiling water in a bowl. Stir in 2 cups of cold water. Pour into a 9 x 13” glass casserole. Chill until partially set.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup of juice. Set aside.
3. Dissolve the lemon gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water in the top of a double boiler or a microwaveable bowl. Add marshmallows, heat and stir until the marshmallows are melted.
4. Combine lemon mixture with 1 cup of the reserved pineapple juice and the cream cheese. Beat with a rotary beater until well blended. Stir in pineapple; cool.
5. Fold in the whipped cream and mayonnaise. Chill until thickened. Pour over lime gelatin layer. Chill until almost set.
6. Dissolve cherry gelatin in the remaining 2 cups of boiling water in a bowl. Stir in the remaining 2 cups of cold water. Chill until thick and syrupy. Pour over the pineapple layer.
7. Chill until set. Cut into squares.
Makes 24 servings.