If you are a writer or influencer and would like to feature Churchill Wild, please contact our Marketing Department.
- Tundra trekking and coastal exploration in search of polar bears and other Arctic wildlife
- Marine tours in Hudson Bay to view beluga whales
- Northern lights viewing and/or stargazing
- Tundra glamping in the Barren Lands
- Wolf citizen science and field research
- Photography workshops
Average Seasonal Temperatures*
|July||High 17°C||Low 7°C|
|August||High 16°C||Low 7°C|
|September||High 9°C||Low 3°C|
|October||High 1°C||Low -4°C|
|November||High -9°C||Low -16°C|
*Be warned — the wind usually makes it feel much colder than the temps outlined above!
Lodges in the National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World Collection Seal River Heritage Lodge and Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge