by Vanessa Desorcy
You’ve been to our Arctic paradise and you’ve shown your photographs to everyone… except us!
Now, we would like to invite you to participate in our 5th annual Churchill Wild Photo Contest. The contest is open to all guests who graced us with their presence at one of our Lodges during the 2013 season. Our 2012 contest winners submitted some fabulous photos, which you can view at the end of this post, and we’re sure your photos will be just as spectacular!
If you were a Group Leader please forward this page to your group members so they may enter the contest.
The first place winner will receive a $1,500 CAD Gift Certificate to be applied to any Churchill Wild Adventure. The second place winner will receive beautiful coffee table photo book by Churchill Wild photographer Dennis Fast.
Categories are as follows:
- Polar Bears
- Other Wildlife
How to Enter – Submission Guidelines
- Submit your photos to [email protected] by March 31, 2014.
- Your photo must have been taken on one of our trips.
- You may submit one photo per category. If more than one photo is submitted we will use the first one received.
- Photo Specifications: JPG format, 3 MB maximum size. Feel free to add captions. Please do not send very small files as this will make it difficult for the judge to evaluate your submission.
- Amateur Category: This category is intended for photos taken with a “point-and-shoot” camera, smartphone or tablet device. The other categories are set up for “full-body” DSLR cameras.
- By entering this contest, you are acknowledging that Churchill Wild reserves the right to use your images for promotional purposes. Photo credits will be given where applicable.
- Selected photos submitted will be displayed on the Churchill Wild Web site in a “Guest Photo Gallery” and will be credited appropriately.
- Winners may re-issue their prize to a family member or friend if they wish.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- First Place:
- Application of the prize is subject to availability.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount and no commissions will apply.
- Must be applied to a 2014 or 2015 trip.
- Remaining balance is due 90 days prior to departure and will be invoiced by Churchill Wild in due course.