You’ve been a treasured guest in our Arctic paradise and you’ve shared your photographs with friends and family. Now, we would like you to share them with us!
1. Wildlife – Polar Bear
2. Wildlife – Other
5. Lodge Interior or Exterior
HOW TO ENTER
Submit your photo(s) to email@example.com by March 4, 2016 to be eligible for judging. Winners will be notified by April 1, 2016. This contest is open to guests who stayed at one of our polar bear lodges during the 2015 season. Please review all the contest guidelines below and if you have any questions, feel free to send Vanessa an email.
If you were a Group or Photo Leader in 2015 please share this announcement with your group members so they have the opportunity to enter the contest.
Good luck! We look forward to receiving your entries!
- Photos may not be cropped (zoomed in) by more than 10%, to give a fair indication of what the original shot looked like.
- Photos will be judged on the basis of composition, light, colour, sharpness, creativity and human interest. Post-processing is expected from DSLR entries but photos should not be over-processed.
- Do not add text to photos. Failure to comply will exclude your submission from the contest.
- Submitted images should be at least 1500 pixels wide and 72 dpi to allow for a fair comparison between images.
- All files should be in .JPG format.
- Photos should be labelled with your NAME and the CATEGORY in which you wish for it to be judged.
- First: $1,000.00 CAD Gift Certificate*
- Second: $500.00 CAD Gift Certificate*
- Third: Touch The Arctic – photo book by Dennis Fast
- Honorable Mention: Churchill Wild branded L.L. Bean duffle bag
* Valid for a Churchill Wild safari in 2016 or 2017
- Winners may transfer their gift certificate to a family member or friend if they wish.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Usage of gift certificates subject to availability.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount and no commissions will apply.
- Gift certificates must be applied to a 2016 or 2017 trip.
- Remaining balance is due 90 days prior to departure and will be invoiced by Churchill Wild in due course.
- Submit your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 4, 2016.
- Your photo(s) must have been taken on one of our trips.
- You may submit ONE photo per category. If more than one is submitted we will use the first one received.
- Entrants are not eligible to win in more than one category in the same year.
- The Amateur category has been set up to recognize point-and-shoot cameras and smartphone photography. Only photos taken with these devices are eligible for judging in the Amateur category. Other categories are for “big body” DSLRs or similar.
- By entering this contest, you are acknowledging that Churchill Wild reserves the right to use your images for promotional purposes. Photo credit will be given where applicable.
Photos may appear on the Churchill Wild Photo Gallery page and will be credited appropriately.