Access: By air only. Float plane, wheelplane or helicopter.
Located a short 30 km and 15 minute flight north of Churchill on a strip of land bordered by Dymond Lake and Hudson Bay, Dymond Lake Ecolodge has eight double occupancy rooms and groups are limited to 16 guests. (Visit Dymond Lake Ecolodge on Google Maps.)
Like Seal River Heritage Lodge, Dymond Lake Ecolodge maximizes viewing potential by giving guests opportunities to see polar bears from a variety of locations. Again, whether it is from one of the nature trails, the lodge’s viewing tower, or right from the lodge picture windows, a trip to Dymond Lake Ecolodge for our Great Ice Bear Adventure means guests will see polar bears like no one on a town-only package can.
Dymond Lake Ecolodge Features
- A viewing tower to take in the expansive tundra landscape and its wild inhabitants
- Cozy common areas with fireplaces for evening wind down
- Double and quad rooms in two separate guest cabins, all with private washrooms
- Expansive picture windows on virtually every wall to maximize viewing
- Authentic wilderness lodge style with all the modern comforts
- Full service and meals
- Electricity 24 hours a day, every day
- Natural gas and wood heat
- Library with maps
- Gift Shop
Dymond Lake Ecolodge Photo Gallery
Churchill Wild Ecolodge Locations