If you’ve ever dreamt of flying over the spectacular Arctic tundra to a luxury remote ecolodge, walking the wild Hudson Bay coastline in small groups to view polar bears and wolves in their natural habitat, and returning to your lodge to unwind by a fireplace before dining on delicious fare… Churchill Wild is your all-inclusive dream come true.
Here, among the wilds of northern Manitoba you’ll find polar bears, wolves, and other wildlife, the brilliance of the northern lights, stunning vistas and fabulous food. The polar bear and cloud wolf safaris in our portfolio are designed to delight your senses and take you on a profound and unforgettable journey into the Arctic wilderness.
What’s included in our package price?
- Return airfare from Winnipeg to Churchill and out to our lodges
- A pre and post tour stay at The Grand Hotel in Winnipeg
- Your stay at one of our three lodges (or two on our Dual Safaris)
- All meals and beverages (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Everyday excursions and activities
- Rain gear and winter gear
What’s not included in our package price?
- Taxes and gratuities